Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Wide Rib Socks or 1x7 Socks pattern

Wide Rib Socks or 1x7 Socks Pattern-By Lise Glas

Click here to view/download the pattern (PDF) 

I wanted to knit a pair of wide ribbed socks but couldn't find a pattern that I really liked, so I designed my own and this is the result. I'm offering it as a free pattern download as payback for all of the wonderful people that have helped me to get to this point.

The pattern is knitted top-down and is sized for a women's foot, but it could be knitted in the reverse and for a larger sock size with a few adjustments, either in more stitches and/or using larger needles.

Also, I knit them using dpns which can also be changed to your preferred needles.

So, please keep in mind that if you do share this pattern or knit items to sell, send a copy of this link to my blog as this is my copyrighted pattern, and therefore, owned by me. Thanks!

Enjoy!


Click here to view/download the pattern (PDF)

No comments:

Post a Comment